ASLMU Elections Spotlight

ASLMU SPOTLIGHT | Our Lion of the Week is Abby Mannulang, a freshman Communication Studies major! She’s a stage manager for the Del Rey Players, employee for the Asian/Pacific Islander student services, member of Delta Gamma, in a CLC group, member of the Out of State Student Council, and the ASLMU elections chair. Elections are coming quick, so be sure to sign up to run ASAP! A word from Abby: “Going into this year as a freshman, I was super excited to get involved on campus and truly have the LMU experience. I started by working as a stage manager for the Del Rey Players and working as a student employee for APSS. As the semester went on, I realized that what made my involvements on campus so special were not the clubs themselves but the people I met through them. This realization motivated me to get more involved as I joined Delta Gamma, a CLC group, and joined ASLMU as the Elections Chair. Being on ASLMU has been an incredible learning experience, and each and every member has taught me so much about what it means to lead and what it means to serve the LMU community. Their passion has really motivated me in my role as elections chair to inspire other LMU students to run for ASLMU and serve their community in the same way.”

Don’t forget that the Candidate Declaration Deadline is Thursday, March 7 at 3 p.m.

Save the date for the Senate Town Hall on March 20 and the President & Vice President Debate on March 21.

logo-instagram